Burrito is the way to go when you want to clear up any left overs in the fridge. I have half a red pepper, 1/2 a head of lettuce, some left over chopped green onions and i’m ready to go! I made this while the husband walked over to get coffee for us. By the time he got back, it’s all ready for us to stuff our face with. Definitely a healthier option compared to hawker food! Skip the turkey bacon for a vegetarian option.
Have you taken part in the current Mayer Airfryer GIVEAWAY? Details below.
Breakfast Burrito with Turkey Bacon
- 6 slices of turkey bacon
- 2 wholemeal tortillas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 med red pepper diced
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Handful of lettuce
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry bacon until slightly crisp.
- Lay it on top of the tortilla, then lay lettuces on top.
- Beat eggs, red pepper, milk, green onion together.
- Heat pan with oil on med heat.
- Add egg mixture and scramble it.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When eggs are almost done, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Let cheese melt a little, garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon eggs onto lettuces.
To take part in the Mayer Airfryer + Baking Tin Giveaway, simple complete the rafflecopter below.
This giveaway ends on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Singapore time (GMT+8). The winner will be selected by random.org and will contacted by email. The winner will need to respond within 48 hours. If there is no response from the winner after 48 hours, another winner will be selected. Meet up required for prize collection, therefore it is open to Singapore entrants only.
Amelia16 January, 2014 at 6:18 am
Hi Shar, very delightful breakfast. Great for lunch too Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Have a nice day.