Ingredients (Serves 3-4)
- 3 cups of cooked rice (best made a day before and kept in the fridge)
- 250g chicken tenders, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 6-8 large prawns, shelled and cleaned
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 med yellow onion, diced
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed veg
- 1/2 cup cubed pineapple, fresh or can
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp canola oil
Heat pan on med high and add 1 tbsp oil.
Add prawns, season with salt and pepper, and cook both sides.
Add 2 tbsp oil.
Cook onion until slightly translucent.
Add chicken and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
When chicken browns, add frozen veg and toss for a min.
Push everything to the side and add in beaten egg.
Add rice, breaking it up, and mix well with all the ingredients in the pan.
Add fish sauce, curry, and turmeric powder.
Stir fry until well coated.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Lastly add pineapple, and mix well.
Cook for a min or 2 then remove from heat.
Serve with cooked prawns.