It’s been a while since I used my bundt pan. Therefore, I took it out to show it a little love by baking this super simple one bake. All you really need is your mixing bowl, and a measuring cup for your wet ingredients. Pour your wet ingredients into your dry, then fold in blue berries, and you are done! So simple, anybody can do it!
I love my bundt pan for obvious reasons. It makes every cake that comes out from it so pretty, effortlessly. And I meant it when I say, every single one of them has turned out gorgeous. Whip up a simple drizzle of icing sugar and milk, then drizzle it over your cake for that extra touch. Totally optional though, the cake on it’s own was more than good enough.
I love the gooey blueberries bursting with goodness in the cake. It makes the cake filled with pockets of oozy blueberry jam like filling. Very yum!
Blueberry Bundt Cake
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup veg oil
- 3 eggs 60g
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste / extract
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Lightly grease your bundt pan
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Mix to combine.
- In a measuring cup, mix together oil, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Drizzle in wet ingredients into dry ingredients with mixer on medium low speed.
- Mix until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Transfer batter into bundt pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until skewer comes out with few moist crumbs or clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then flip on to wire rack to cool completely.
- Mix icing sugar with 2 tbsp milk.
- Add more milk 1 tsp at a time until desired consistency.
- Drizzle over cooled cake.
Set aside for 5-10 minutes for it to curdle.