This pasta salad was so easy to make, but amazingly tasty! The husband had so much of it that I had to stop him from eating. Or else the kids there will not be enough for the kids to enjoy. The kids enjoyed it as much as we did as well!
The dressing was so delicious! Just the right balance of sweet, salty, and tang. And the vegetables added layers of texture and some freshness to the salad. What I liked most is getting a little of that yummy feta cheese in each bite. This is one of those awesome make ahead recipe for a busy week or party. Oh, and it’s vegetarian friendly too!
Easy Pasta Salad
- Fusilli Pasta 190g
- English Cucumber 1/2 diced
- Feta Cheese 70g
- Tomato 1, seeded and diced
- Purple onion 3 tbsp, diced
- Cilantro 3-4 tbsp, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 4 tbsp
- Red Wine Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 2 tsp
- Dried Oregano 1 tsp
- Honey 2 tsp
- Garlic cloves 2, minced
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil, and cook pasta until Al dente.
- Drain, transfer to a large mixing bowl, and allow to cool.
- Make dressing by whisking olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, and salt together.
- When pasta is cooled to room temperature, crumble feta cheese over pasta, and add all the other ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Pour dressing over pasta, season with black pepper, and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or keep chilled until ready to serve.